I had planned to write about my very sad sob story about how I lost the diamond out of my ring today. About how I was sitting in the orthodontist chair when I clasped my hands together and noticed that my ring was just a little bit scratchier. I was going to describe the sick feeling I had as we searched the office, bathroom, hallway, parking lot and car.
Instead, I get to say....
My diamond has been found!
By a miracle Merritt found it on the floor in the boys bathroom last tonight! YEA! I don't know how he saw it because it is not large and it needs cleaning so it was not shiny. Good thing I never got around to vacuuming and cleaning like I planned. Sometimes it pays to be lazy!

7 comments:
Oh Wow! What a relief! It sounds like I need to lose something to get out of cleaning...on second thought, scratch that. It't not worth that sick feeling!
So happy you found it, prayers are answered!
Oh, I'm so glad you found it!!!! I've heard so many stories like yours, some with not so happy endings.
You are so lucky - I lost my ring shortly after Morgan was born. I have gone through our house several times, torn the vaccuum bag apart, dressers, furniture, you name it. It is no where to be found :( And I didn't have it insured and now we don't have any money to buy a new one. Someday.
Did you make your new background and topper for your blog? They rock.
Awesome! You do start to miss the diamonds don't you? I just started wearing my ring again--I stopped before kamry was born b/c it was getting to small and me too large! After almost 4 years I faced reality and had it resized and I admit to being pleased to have it back on my finger. Are we women vain-- or rather, is our ring one of the few things we have (since becoming mothers) that is totally 100% ours? Or do we look back on receiving it and remeber the way our husbands adored us back then :)
Yikes! I'm so happy you found it!
Not coincidental, we think.
Post a Comment