Thursday, September 13, 2007

Temporary home

Tonight is the last night in this house. I keep thinking I should be more nostalgic, but I'm not. In fact, I am just so excited to not have to deal with all of the stupid things about this house. Don't get me wrong it was a great first home, but I am ready to move on. So tomorrow we move in with Mom and Dad. We don't know when our house will be done, we can't get a date from the cabinet guy. I am just hoping it is before my birthday. But until then we can be reached at 684-3200 or our cell phones.

Our new address is: P.O. Box 101, Moreland, ID 83256

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new address and phone! Did you get your home on the market? I can't believe how fast it is going--from my perspective anyway.
By the way, I love the picture of Merritt on the little trike and the word hottie attatched! Reminds me of my own hottie husband--that would be something he would do.